NON-SURGICAL LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH DERMAL
FILLERS BROOKLYN, NY
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENT?
At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center a non-surgical lip enhancement treatment with fillers is a 15-30 minute aesthetic procedure in which injectable filler is used to shape, hydrate and add volume in the lips without surgery. For this lip treatment the most common dermal fillers used are hyaluronic acid ones like Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Revanesse and Teosyal.
Non-surgical lip enhancement filler treatment may be used to achieve the following:
- Reduces appearance of fine lines around the mouth
- Treats aging signs
- Restores volume to the lips
- Creates volume and structure
- Hydrates the lips
- Creates an attractive youthful appearance
- Fixes asymmetry in the lips
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR NON-SURGICAL LIP FILLER TREATMENT?
We do not recommend lip filler for candidates who are seeking permanent lip implant, this is a temporary cosmetic procedure. Anyone who is pregnant and breastfeeding should not seek treatments like non-surgical lip enhancement filler. If the patient is allergic to any of the ingredients in Juvederm, Revanesse, etc, it is advised not to seek this treatment. It is mandatory to have a consultation before signing up for any services. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
WHAT IS THE COST OF NON-SURGICAL LIP FILLER NEAR ME?
An average cost for a non-surgical lip filler ranges from $750+. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
DOES NON-SURGICAL LIP ENHANCEMENT FILLER AFFECT SMILING OR KISSING?
We recommend avoiding kissing 4+ hours after the lip filler treatment. For passionate kissers we recommend to wait a couple of days after the lip filler treatment. Lip filler treatment does not affect smiling, it will simply add volume and define the shape of the lips using hyaluronic acid gels like Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Revanesse and Teosyal.
WHAT IS THE PRE + POST AFTER CARE FOR NON-SURGICAL LIP FILLER TREATMENT?
- Avoid facials for 2+ weeks after procedure
- No makeup for 24 hours after procedure
- Avoid taking ibuprofen or any other blood thinning medication for 24 hours before
- Avoid exercising for 24 hours after
- Avoid touching your face for 2-3 days after
- Avoid drinking hot beverages after procedure for few days
- Avoid kissing for few days after procedure
- Take Valtrex if you’re prone to cold sores few days before procedure
- Avoid tanning beds, saunas, hot showers/baths for 48-72 hours after
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS OF A NON-SURGICAL LIP ENHANCEMENT WITH DERMAL FILLERS LAST?
The results of lip fillers typically last for up to 6-12 months, depending on the treatment plan and material used. Individual results may vary. Consultation is required. At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center our experts can provide you with the right treatment plan during your FREE consultation.