WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL LIQUID FACELIFT WITH DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENT?
At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center a non-surgical liquid facelift treatment with fillers is a 30-45+ minute aesthetic procedure in which injectable filler is used to shape, hydrate and add volume in the face without surgery. For this liquid face treatment the most common materials used to achieve this procedure are dermal fillers used are hyaluronic acid ones like Juvederm, Restylane, Belotero, Revanesse, Teosyal or calcium hydroxyapatite like Radiesse. In addition to the dermal fillers, sometimes in necessary the treatment provider will add neurotoxic protein ones like Botox, abobotulinumtoxinA like Dysport, incobotulinumtoxinA like Xeomin.
Non-surgical liquid facelift treatment may be used to achieve the following:
- Reduces appearance of fine lines on the face
- Treats aging signs
- Restores volume to the face
- Creates volume and structure
- Creates a lifted appearance
- Hydrates the face
- Creates an attractive youthful appearance
- Fixes asymmetry in the face
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT TREATMENT?
We do not recommend liquid face lift for candidates who are seeking permanent facelift, this is a temporary cosmetic procedure. Anyone who is pregnant and breastfeeding should not seek treatments like non-surgical face lift fillers and botox. If the patient is allergic to any of the ingredients in Juvederm, Revanesse, Radiesse, Botox, etc, it is advised not to seek this treatment. It is mandatory to have a consultation before signing up for any services. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
WHAT IS THE COST OF NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT NEAR ME?
An average cost for a non-surgical face lift ranges from $2,000+. Price will be confirmed upon a FREE Consultation with the trained medical clinician after assessing the desired areas of treatment. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
WHY AND IS NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT BETTER THAN SURGICAL FACELIFT?
This non-invasive face lift method has minimal downtime compared to surgical facelift. The results are immediate and natural. Unlike surgical facelift, the patient can go back to their regular routine after the procedure.
WHAT IS THE PRE + POST AFTER CARE FOR NON-SURGICAL LIP FILLER TREATMENT?
- Avoid facials for 2+ weeks after procedure
- No makeup for 24 hours after procedure
- Avoid taking ibuprofen or any other blood thinning medication for 24 hours before
- Avoid exercising for 24 hours after
- Avoid touching your face for 2-3 days after
- Avoid drinking hot beverages after procedure for few days
- Avoid kissing for few days after procedure
- Take Valtrex if you’re prone to cold sores few days before procedure
- Avoid tanning beds, saunas, hot showers/baths for 48-72 hours after
- Apply ice pack after treatment on treated area for about 1+ week
- Medical professionals advise to take Arnica tablets and/or Arnica gel (before 1 week and after procedure for tablets to prevent bruising)
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS OF A NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT WITH DERMAL FILLERS LAST?
The results of liquid facelift typically last for up to 6-12 months, depending on the treatment plan and material used. Individual results may vary. Consultation is required. At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center our experts can provide you with the right treatment plan during your FREE consultation.