What is a Sculptra® butt-lift and enhancement treatment?
The Sculptra® butt lift is a non-surgical procedure for creating fuller, rounder, smoother buttocks, using only the injectable, Sculptra®. This FDA-approved cosmetic treatment works to add volume and stimulate collagen into targeted areas on your buttocks— resulting in a butt that is more shapely, rounder, firmer, and smoother. Sculptra® consists of poly-L-lactic acid, or PLLA, and a hypo-allergenic mixture of hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in our body’s skin and tissues. The areas treated with Sculptra are the buttocks, hips, and face. After you get your ﬁrst Sculptra non-surgical butt lift treatment, you can start to see the initial results in about eight to 12 weeks, on average.
Sculptra treatment may be used to achieve the following:
- Restores volume in the buttocks
- Adds an appealing even and shapely backside
- Smoothes out dimples
- Stimulates your body’s own natural collagen
- Natural results
- Gradual results so no one will visibly notice you had a procedure
Is Sculptra® TREATMENT worth it or BBL is better for me?
The Sculptra® treatment gives you many of the effects of a surgical BBL but has a far shorter recovery time, and many more patients are candidates for Sculptra® than BBL. On top of that Sculptra® will give you a more natural look than a BBL.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR SCULPTRA TREATMENT?
Consult with your primary health care provider before considering Sculptra. Anyone who has autoimmune problems should not consider this procedure. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. It is mandatory to have a consultation before signing up for any services. At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center our experts can provide you with the right treatment plan during your FREE consultation.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF SCULPTRA TREATMENT?
Because Sculptra is a hypo-allergenic procedure, side effects are rare but may arise. Some side effects of Sculptra may include: injection site bruising, tenderness, hardness, discomfort, swelling, and delayed appearance of small bumps.
Is Sculptra® the same as dermal filler?
Unlike regular dermal fillers, Sculptra is a volumizer that triggers collagen production. Although Sculptra is often labeled as a dermal filler, don’t confuse it with regular fillers like Juvederm, Belotero, Restylane, etc. The results with Sculptra are not instant as with other fillers.
WHAT IS THE COST OF Sculptra® TREATMENT NEAR ME?
An average cost for a Sculptra® treatment ranges depending on how many vials the patient will need. The exact cost and amount of vials will depend on the goals of the desired look patient is seeking. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
WHAT IS THE PRE + POST AFTERCARE FOR Sculptra® TREATMENT?
Results could be expedited and enhanced by the proper skincare regimen by your treatment provider as directed.
- Stop taking blood thinner medication prior to starting treatment. Consult with your primary health care provider before starting treatment.
- Stop taking medication that may cause bruising or bleeding at least 1 week before treatment. This may include the following: Aspirin, Motrin, Advil and Ibuprofen, Aleve and Naproxen/ Naprosyn, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamin A, E, etc.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid medications and supplements that may increase bruising for 48 hours following treatment.
- Avoid sun and heat exposure for 24-48 hours
- Avoid alcoholic beverages for 24 hours after treatment.
- Wait 2 weeks before any other aesthetic treatment(s).
- Ice packs may be applied to areas of swelling after treatment.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS OF A Sculptra® TREATMENT LAST?
The Sculptra® treatment results usually last between 2 – 5 years. Patients who have 2 – 4 sessions of Sculptra treatments, with intervals of a 3-4-week gap between sessions, demonstrate signs of breaking down the Sculptra at around 9 – 12 months post the course of treatment. It is recommended to continue Sculptra® as maintenance about once a year to prolong the results and build collagen to preserve the skin. Individual results may vary and consultation is required. At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center our experts can provide you with the right treatment plan during your FREE private consultation.