WHAT IS NON-SURGICAL NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY TREATMENT AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
At Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center a non-surgical rhinoplasty is a 15-30 minute aesthetic procedure in which injectable fillers are used to alter and shape a person's nose without surgery. For this liquid nose job the most common dermal fillers used are hyaluronic acid ones like Restylane and Juvederm or calcium hydroxyapatite like Radiesse.
Non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment may be used to achieve the following:
● Straighten a crooked nose
● Smooth & straighten out nasal bumps in the bridge
● Decrease the width of the nostrils
● Add volume to your nose
● Make the tip of your nose more prominent
● Narrow, widen or straighten a nasal bridge
● Drooping nasal tip
HOW MUCH DOWNTIME WILL A PATIENT EXPERIENCE AFTER A NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY?
One of the best things about Non Surgical Nose Job is there is virtually no downtime! You can go on about your usual day.
WHAT IS THE COST OF NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY NEAR ME?
An average cost for a non-surgical rhinoplasty ranges from $1,200+. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
WHAT IS THE PRE + POST AFTER CARE FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY TREATMENT?
● Avoid facials for 2 weeks after procedure
● No makeup for 24 hours after procedure
● Avoid taking ibuprofen or any other blood thinning medication for 24 hours before
● Avoid exercising for 24 hours
● Avoid touching your face for 2-3 days
● Avoid tanning beds, saunas, hot showers/baths for 48-72 hours
CAN NON-SURGICAL LIQUID RHINOPLASTY FIX BREATHING ISSUES?
No, non-surgical rhinoplasty treatment does not fix breathing issues, it only can only fix the appearance aesthetically. For dramatic changes or severe conditions, you have to seek surgical rhinoplasty with a medical specialist.
WHO IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY TREATMENT?
We do not recommend nose filler for candidates with nasal breathing problems. Make sure to book our FREE consultation with our treatment provider at Park Slope Laser Aesthetic Center to be evaluated for your custom treatment plan catered to your needs.
IS NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY TREATMENT PERMANENT? HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS OF A NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY LAST?
The results typically last for up to 10-18+ months.